About our team
We are a team of seasoned software and fintech entrepreneurs who’ve come together to solve a big problem we have experienced first hand. We bet you have experienced it too. We value diversity of thought, principled thinking and can-do attitudes that keep up the pace needed to succeed in our market. We’re making a bold bet – and there is no better time than now to get on with it.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to join the Zenda Customer & Partner Success team. The ideal candidate will drive implementation and adoption of Zenda’s technology platform and products that deliver healthcare-related fintech solutions. You will work with a diverse and passionate team to help launch groundbreaking products that combine banking, payment card processing, and tax regulation compliance.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement customer engagement strategies that ensure rapid adoption of a new payment paradigm that’s flexible enough for various user personas
- Work with stakeholders in the HR and Finance departments of customers to enable deployment of Zenda products alongside benefits and payroll systems
- Design and implement programs to ensure Zenda services meet our customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance expectations
- Engage with our partners who enable delivery of banking and investment options for Zenda customers
- Use workflow tracking and automation tools to improve customer experience
- Collaborate across teams on priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role involving live customer engagement, preferably for SaaS products that have transformed payments or healthcare spending or insurance
- Great management skills related to work with enterprise and SMB clients on implementation and integration with other software platforms
- Experience of administering and configuring customer success tools and processes
- Understanding of corporate employee benefit plans
- Excellent knowledge of document collaboration and productivity suites (Microsoft and Google).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary and equity for all full time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Generous allowances for home office setup
- Health insurance (of course!)
Please Mention These in Your Application
- Links to online content you have written (blogs, etc.)
- Work history (LinkedIn or Blog URL)
Zenda is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.