Lead Web App Developer
About our team
We are a team of seasoned software and fintech entrepreneurs who’ve come together to solve a big problem we have experienced firsthand. We bet you have experienced it too. We value diversity of thought, principled thinking, and can-do attitudes that keep up the pace needed to succeed in our market. We’re making a bold bet – and there is no better time than now to get on with it.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join the Zenda Engineering team. The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled engineer who is passionate about using technology to solve healthcare-related fintech problems. You will be working alongside experienced team members to help launch new products.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize, design, develop, test, and deploy scalable applications for managing financial information
- Drive and manage software projects end-to-end
- Work with Product Managers and System Engineers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Maintain cross-browser/cross-device compatibility in a graded browser support environment.
- Maintain high code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Collaborate across teams on priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years’ expertise working with HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
- Expertise with Adaptive/Responsive development techniques
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability
- Solid problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and decision-making skills
- Understanding of security practices
- Good eye for design and layout
- Familiarity with cloud-based deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary and equity for all full time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Generous allowances for home office setup
- Health insurance (of course!)
Please Mention These in Your Application
- Links to online profile (GitHub, Gitlab, etc)
- App Store links to apps you have published
- Work history (LinkedIn or Blog URL)
Zenda is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.